Elon Reeve Musk is an Investor and Businessman. He is the Founder, Ceo, and Chief Engineer of Spacex, as well as the Angel Investor, Ceo, and Product Architect of Tesla, Inc., the Founder of the Boring Company, and the Co-founder of Neuralink and Openai.
Musk is the World’s Wealthiest Person, According to Both the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and Forbes’ Real-time Billionaires List, With an Estimated Net Worth of Around $254.6 Billion as of September 26, 2022.
These 11 Elon Mask Quotes Will Inspire Your Success And Happiness
Do you believe you, too, have the ability to save the world? Here are 11 quotes from Elon Musk that will inspire you to take on the impossible:
- “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
- “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
- “There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing.”
- “When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.”
- “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.”
- “It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”
- “If you go back a few hundred years, what we take for granted today would seem like magic-being able to talk to people over long distances, to transmit images, flying, accessing vast amounts of data like an oracle. These are all things that would have been considered magic a few hundred years ago.”
- “We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.”
- “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.”
- “I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.”
- “I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.”
Childhood and Family
Elon Reeve Musk was born on June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, South Africa’s capital city, and was baptized in an Anglican church.
Musk is of British and Pennsylvania Dutch descent. Maye Musk (née Haldeman), a model and dietitian from Saskatchewan, Canada, raised in South Africa, is his mother.
Errol Musk, a South African electromechanical engineer, pilot, sailor, consultant, and property developer, is his father. He was a half-owner of a Zambian emerald mine near Lake Tanganyika.
Musk has a younger brother named Kimbal, born in 1972, and a younger sister named Tosca (born in 1974).
He attended Waterkloof House Preparatory School, Bryanston High School, and Pretoria Boys High School before graduating.
Musk applied for a Canadian passport through his Canadian-born mother, knowing that doing so would make it easier for him to immigrate to the United States.
He attended the University of Pretoria for five months while waiting for the documentation, allowing him to avoid mandatory service in the South African Defence Force.
Musk lived in California, where Tesla and SpaceX were founded, from the early 2000s until late 2020. He relocated to Texas in 2020, claiming that California had become “complacent” with its economic success.
Musk revealed that he has Asperger syndrome while hosting Saturday Night Live in May 2021.
Musk met his first wife, Canadian Justine Wilson, in 2000 while attending Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada.
Their first child died of sudden infant death syndrome when he was 10 weeks old in 2002. Following his death, the couple decided to continue their family through IVF. They had twins in 2004, then triplets in 2006.
In 2008, the couple divorced and shared custody of their children. In 2022, one of the twins changed her name to reflect her gender identity and to Wilson as her surname because she no longer wanted to be associated with Musk.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Did Elon Musk Say About Motivation?
“I’m Motivated More by Curiosity Than Anything Else, and Just a Desire to Think About the Future and Not Be Sad,” He Said in the Interview. “I’m Sad at Times, but I’m Mostly Optimistic About the Future These Days.” Humanity Faces Some Significant Threats.
What is Elon Musk Best Known for?
Elon Musk, the Ceo of Tesla Inc. (Tsla) and the Private Space Company Spacex, Has Achieved Global Fame as an Entrepreneur. Musk Co-founded Paypal (Pypl), Was an Early Investor in Several Tech Companies, and in April 2022, He Began Talks With Twitter Inc. About a Deal.
What is Elon Musk’s Life Goal?
Finally, Musk Stated That He Finds His Purpose in Challenging Reality and the Meaning of Life. “My Guiding Philosophy is to Broaden the Scope and Scale of Consciousness So That We Can Better Understand the Nature of the Universe,” Musk Explained.