This post will instruct you on How to Use the Hollie Guard App, How it Works, if it is available in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and Ireland, and if you can fix a not working error.
Review of the Hollie Guard Application
You have likely heard of and utilised numerous personal safety applications in the past.
Personal safety applications are those that are designed to notify your contacts and the authorities in the event of an emergency, so that you can remain safe.
These apps are referred to as panic button apps since they allow you to send a pre-formatted message to a predetermined contact along with your location.
These apps are designed to not only notify your loved ones that you are in danger, but also your location, so they can act to ensure your safety.
In the event of an emergency, we hardly had time to format a message or unlock our phone, then seek for a contact in the phonebook and dial.
Pressing a panic button (in most cases, the power button) immediately sends an alert.
Hollie Guard is another one of those panic button programmes that can assist you in protecting yourself from any type of violence or accident while you are unable to call directly.
If you are concerned about your safety, you can install this software on your mobile device.
For Android, it is accessible on the Google Play store, while for iOS, it can be downloaded from the Apple App Store.
How Does the Hollie Guard Application Work?
As with any other Personal safety application, it allows you to send emergency messages and notifications.
This app will accomplish the following for you:
- It will record audio and video evidence on your phone automatically. This proof will be sent to your emergency contact and stored on your device in case you require it in the future.
- In contrast to other panic button apps, this one provides numerous methods for activating an alarm. You can select this during setup.
- The Hollie Guard premium subscription add-on is accessible for professional alert monitoring and advanced functionality.
- On use the Hollie Guard App app, you must first download it to your mobile device.
Launch the Application and Sign in or Create an Account.
You will see various types of alert triggers; select the one that you believe will be easiest or best matches your situation.
Select the contacts to whom you wish to send emergency notifications.
Configure the settings for alert sending, GPS sending, and video sending.
Utilize the even trigger if you feel threatened.
Is Hollie Guard App Accessible in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or Ireland?
If you believe this software works in your country, think again Is the Hollie guard app accessible in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or Ireland?
Then I’m pleased to inform you that yes, it works anywhere as long as your phone has an active network connection.
Since this app solely notifies the selected contact, there is no third-party service that will prevent you from accessing it.
As long as this application is available for download from App stores, it would be used.
Hollie Protection Not Working?
Hollie Guard App not functioning on your device?
Here are the solutions to the problem.
- Ensure that you performed the correct steps and specified the correct trigger when configuring this app.
- There are numerous triggers for activating an alert, such as a trembling phone, a panic button, a Time trigger, or a travel trigger.
- Ensure that the software is functioning properly prior to actual use.
- This application required Network, Location, Recording, Storage, and other permissions to send video and your location. Ensure that you supply everything.
- If the issue is connected to loading problems, try emptying the app’s cache and history.
- If you are still having problems, you can contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.