Arrests.org is a website that collects private information, stores it in a database, and then make it publicly available without the owner’s knowledge or consent. Users’ full identities, including name, date of birth, height, ethnicity, postal and phone numbers, and email addresses, are recorded by the system.
However, you can ask for your information to be removed from arrests.org by following the appropriate channels.
Even if you are arrested, your record won’t be immediately cleared. As soon as a few days or weeks have passed, and especially long, they will act. This being said, let me walk you through the steps to have your name removed from arrests.org.
What is Arrest.org?
Arrests.org is an information aggregator that stores and makes publicly available the details of arrests that have taken place around the world. Name, photos, addresses, and other personal information are typically gathered from the official website of the County Sheriff’s Offices or Clerk of Courts.
Conversely, not all people whose names are released in connection with an arrest have been found guilty of a crime. They are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
This is the same as saying that not all arrest data is checked for accuracy. Therefore, the best way to ensure that the data presented on arrests.org is current is to regularly visit the websites of the respective county sheriff’s offices and/or clerk’s courts.
Supported States Arrests List in the United States
The users of Arrests.org have access to arrest records from all 50 states. Check the table below for a complete list of states on arrests to see if it stores presumed convicts from your state.
|Arrests United State||Abbreviation||Website|
How to Remove Yourself From Arrest Record.org
Here we will go over the procedures for evading arrest. The instructions are laid out for you; all you have to do is follow them.
- Open up a web browser and visit arrests.org.
- Simply enter your first and last name, followed by the state you’re looking for, and hit the “Search” button.
- To see your profile and contact details, simply click your picture next to your name in the list.
- Information about your arrest, identity, charges, and previous arrests will appear in a pop-up window.
- Get a screen grab of your profile and listing. Check out our tutorial on how to take screenshots in macOS. Check out this tutorial on how to capture a screenshot on a Windows PC.
- To update your information as it appears on the website, please send an email to email@example.com. The required details are as follows:
- Name: Use your legal name as it appears on the listing.
- A phone number that you no longer wish to be listed for
- The address you’d like to conceal from arrests.org
- To verify the accuracy of the details you sent, please attach the screenshot to the email.
- After your information has been received and verified by arrests org, it will be removed from the database.
How Long Does It Take for a Profile to Be Removed From Arrests.org?
Having followed the aforementioned procedures, a representative from arrests.org will receive your email and respond suitably. The time it takes for an arrest representative to write down requests, however, varies and depends on the number of requests they have to process. It could be within a month or a week.
However, law enforcement will look into your request and determine whether or not it is worthwhile to comply with your wishes. Meanwhile, the police may take some time to get back to you about the expulsion. If you want to make sure that your name has been removed from arrests.org, you can check by following the instructions for doing so.