Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022 is the program for free gas cylinders. If you want to check My LPG list 2022 online, How to Apply online, Process to fill out the application form, check the status, Eligibility requirement, Documents, etc. of the pmuy.gov.in portal, then you’re at the right place.
PM Ujjwala yojana 2022
- The Petroleum and Natural Gas Ministry of India has started Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the central government’s clean cooking initiative.
- It is designed to make LPG gas connections easier for households living below the poverty level.
- Thus, BPL Cardholders will be eligible for this Free Gas Cylinder program.
- The world is advancing at a rapid rate, and the means of subsistence are changing at the same rate everywhere.
- Even in our country, goods that were deemed a luxury barely a decade ago are now regarded as standard.
- In contrast to the majority of the population, however, those living below the poverty line have not profited from this progression, particularly due to financial hardship.
- In India, people with little means cannot afford LPG gas cylinders for cooking due to their expenses.
- This will not only damage the air when we utilize fossil fuels like wood, but it will also be hazardous to our health.
- The LPG gas connection is not only superior but also a more compact option to traditional cooking fuels.
- Thus, the Government of India does not promote the use of LPG, but it does assist those who cannot afford an LPG connection.
- Those with a BPL Ration Card can therefore apply for this program.
- Principal Advantages of pmuy.gov.in
- The Indian government declared in an official notification that more than 5 billion beneficiaries will be eligible for a free gas connection.
- It will provide 1,600 Rupees for each home to install an LPG connection.
- This price includes the LPG Gas Cylinder, Pressure Regulator, and Safety Hose.
Here are the remaining elements, highlights, and goals of this scheme:
- In every BPL household that qualifies, a woman will receive the funds necessary to obtain a new LPG connection from an LPG gas distributor.
- The objective of the government in initiating this programme is not only to promote the use of LPG, but also to free people from the use of firewood, which causes more health problems than smoking.
- It is also a component of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, which is a group of schemes introduced for the poor.
- During the Covid-19 Lockdown period, beneficiaries received three free refills.
- Apply online for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana in 2022
- On the official website pmuy.gov.in, those who meet the qualifying requirements and have the relevant paperwork can apply.
- Online Application Documents at pmuy.gov.in
- To take advantage of the Free gas cylinder and other benefits that this scheme offers, the applicant must provide the following documents along with the registration form:
Ration Card for BPL.
- Identification card (Aadhar Card or Voter Identity card is accepted).
- The Aadhar Card numbers for the remaining family members.
- Caste and residence documentation.
- Your Jan Dhan Bank account passbook.
- Statement by the Applicant.
- If you have all the essential documents to apply online, you may then fill out the Registration form.
This program is for households living below the poverty line that have not had an LPG connection until now.
Under this program, every BPL Cardholder with a female member will be eligible to apply.
Women who intend to apply must be at least 18 years old.
Additionally, only female members of BPL households are eligible.
Here are the remaining Eligibility Requirements for the intended recipients:
- Beneficiaries must possess either a BPL Ration Card or an Atyaday Anna Ration Card (AAY card).
- This programme is applicable to all of the SECC 2011 beneficiaries listedștiitedștiited
- Individuals who reside on islands and river islands yet are still within Indian territory.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana lists all of the SC and ST household recipients.
- Also eligible are Forest Dwellers, Tea/Ex-Tea Garden Peoples, and the majority of Backward Classes.
- If you fall into any of the categories listed above, you are eligible to apply for the Ujjwala scheme.
How to fill out the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Form
To apply for free gas cylinders, ladies who qualify can fill out the online application form.
Here is the procedure to be followed while applying online:
- Visit pmuy.gov.in to obtain an application for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Here is the direct link to the online application form download page.
- Tap the Obtain PDF icon in the upper-right corner to download the PDF Application form.
- After the Application form has been downloaded, it must be printed off.
- Complete the form after obtaining an offline copy.
- After submitting the form, a representative from the gas agency will check all of the information and deliver the free gas connection within 10 to 14 days.
You can also submit this form online from any Government kiosk.
What is the pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana online application deadline for 2022?
From 2016 to 2017, from 2017 to 2018, and from 2018 to 2019, the Scheme was implemented for a three-year duration.
The deadline for online applications in the year 2020 was September 30, 2020.
List of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, 2022
The Pradhan Mantri ujjwala yojana list for 2022 has been published on the official PMUY website, where anyone may check to see if their name appears on the list.
You may obtain the list from the official Consumer affairs food and civil supply websites of each state, if you so choose.
The List of Beneficiaries is published on the portal of each state individually.
The table below provides direct links to the state’s official website.
Simply click the link adjacent to your state of residence.
Check the Ujjwala Yojana beneficiary list for 2022 My LPG Listing online by state