Ray Epps is an accomplished basketball player. He was born on August 20, 1956 in the United States. According to astrologers, Ray Epps’s star sign is Leo. On August 20, 1956, Raymond Edward Epps Jr. was born in the United States. Former professional basketball player.
Epps was a 6’6″ forward who attended Norfolk State University and was from Amelia, Virginia. In the fifth round of the 1977 NBA Draft, he was selected by the Golden State Warriors. During the 1978-79 NBA season, he appeared in 13 games and scored 26 points for the Warriors.
Religion, Race, and Political Beliefs
Numerous individuals are curious in Ray Epps’s race, nationality, ancestry, and ethnicity. Let’s check it out! IMDb and Wikipedia, two publicly accessible sources, indicate that Ray Epps’s race is unknown. This article will alter the religious and political beliefs of Ray Epps. Please review the article again in a few days.
Who is Ray Epps’ Romantic Partner?
According to our information, Ray Epps is likely unmarried and has never been married. Ray Epps is no longer in a relationship as of May 2022.
We have no information regarding Ray Epps’s past relationships. You might help us determine the dates of Ray Epps’ birth and death.
Ray Epps Employed with the FBI?
- People on the Internet assert that Ray Epps is an FBI agent who was dispatched to help instigate the January 6 incident.
- Numerous individuals believe that Epps’s ties to high-level law enforcement in the United States prevented him from being jailed, despite the fact that he was an obvious participant in the disturbance.
- The elderly Epps has evaded capture despite the fact that many rioters have been condemned to prison for their actions.
- The January 6 rioters invaded the U.S. Capitol Hill, attacked a large number of police officers, and nearly halted the 2020 presidential election vote count.
- The Daily Mail of the United Kingdom verifies that Epps was a former marine, although he has not yet been linked to the FBI.
- Therefore, the notion that Epps is a member of the FBI cannot be demonstrated at this time.
- Twitter contains the video of Ray Epps’s January 6 speech at the Capitol.
- Ray Epps was formerly the president of the largest Oath Keepers chapter. The Oath Keepers are a far-right, anti-government organisation. As part of his former work, he was observed urging the mob to attack.
- Because it shows him performing this action, a video of him performing it has gone viral on Twitter.
- The video has therefore made the January 6 riot case more intriguing. On Wikipedia, the age of Ray Epps and his resurrection theory are examined.
- Ray Epps is 60 years old, something we know for certain due to our familiarity with him.
- Even though he was old and had been in the military, the man participated in a violent riot. However, the specifics of his birth date are still being considered.
- Epps is currently the subject of numerous online conspiracy theories.
- His name has been added to a theory about the resurrection based on extreme right-wing political activism.
- We won’t know much about him until the results of the official investigations are out. Ray Epps asserts in court that he is not an FBI employee.
- The House Select Committee investigated the January 6 incident and determined that the right-wing conspiracy idea that Trump supporters instructed an FBI agent in Arizona to storm the Capitol was false.
Ray has long been the leader of the view that the January 6 attack was a false flag operation orchestrated by the government. Fox News, Republican Senator Ted Cruz, and prominent congressmen such as Matt Gaetz, Thomas Massie, and others have all supported the assertions.
The allegations against Epps are based on footage shot the night before January 6 and during the incident, as well as the fact that Epps was on the FBI’s Capitol Violence Most Wanted list prior to being expelled without being arrested.
In a different video from January 6, Epps is seen shouting at a crowd. Later, Epps is seen guiding Trump supporters to the Capitol through the crowded streets of Washington, D.C. Epps was not observed in the Capitol building on January 6, and there is no evidence that he attacked police officers during the incident, despite the fact that he was seen inciting others to do what he wanted.
Outside the Capitol, Trump fans can be seen in a video tearing down police barricades and rushing through police officers. A man resembling Epps who was standing among the rioters did not appear to be a participant in the riot.
What is Ray Epps’ Age? What Is His Age?
Ray Epps is around sixty years old, per her Wikipedia biography.
Arizona, which is in the United States, is where he was born. As for his occupation, he runs the wedding venue and hospitality firm Rocking R Farms in Queen Creek, Arizona, which is located on his ranch.
It was also discovered that Ray was the leader of the far-right Arizona Oath Keepers group.
Ray Epps’s Wealth
Ray Epps is one of the most well-known and wealthy basketball players. According to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Ray Epps has a net worth of approximately $1.5 million.