We are going to discuss the SBI Pension Seva App account in this post. This Contains All Necessary Information Regarding This Pension Account, Including How to Begin One-Time Registration. How does the new Portal operate, How to Download App for an Android Phone, as well as a Customer Service phone number for inquiries or concerns.
What is the New SBI Pension Seva Portal
PensionSeva.sbi is a new portal offered by the State Bank of India to all customers with pension accounts at any SBI branch.
Pension Portal is designed to provide you not only with New user Registration and Login Dashboard for already registered users, but also with the ability to Download Pension Slip/Form 16, Check Pension Transactions, Investment-related Details, Life Certificate status, Pension profile information, and download an Arrear Calculation sheet.
Beneficiaries who already have a State bank of India Pension account are able to receive additional benefits, such as SMS alerts about pension payments, pension slips by mail, the JeevanPramaan facility at branches, and the ability to submit their life certificate at any State Bank branch.
Downloading the SBI Pension Seva App
- You cannot download the SBI Pension Seva app for Android or iOS mobile devices.
- Since this Application is only available as a “Web App” it is accessible through your web browser.
- State bank of India does not offer a separate application that allows you to access your SBI pension Seva Account on your mobile device.
- However, this does not preclude a Pension account holder from accessing account information by mobile device.
- You may also access https://www.pensionseva.sbi/ via your mobile browser.
- Or you can use the NPS by NSDL e-Gov App to access your National Pension System (NPS) account on your mobile device.
- However, this app will only function if you have subscribed to any NPS Scheme.
SBI Pension Seva One Time Registraion
Users can either Login to their Account or Create SBI Pension Time Registration via the Online Portal.
Users with a PPO Account can also create an online account on the official website.
Here is the whole registration procedure for the new portal:
Visit the official website at https://www.pensionseva.sbi/.
- Tap the “New User Registration” button located in the header area.
- There you must input your Pension Account Number and your Date of Birth as per your PPO.
- Enter the Captcha Code to verify your identity, then click the Next button.
- Fill out your Branch Code and Email Address.
- Choose a New Password and re-enter the Same password for confirmation.
- Additionally, you must select two security questions and their answers.
- Form 16 & Pension Slip The Internal Revenue Service requires you to submit Form 16A, often known as the TDS certificate.
- This Certificate is necessary when TDS is deducted from income other than pay, which includes pension.
- If you are a Pensioner, you can Download Form 16 & Pension Slip from the Dashboard of your online account.
- How to Restrict and Unrestrict SBI pension Seva Account SBI PSA Can be banned by the Bank upon the Customer’s request.
- Also, if your account has been blocked for some reason, you can file a complaint there.
- Customers with blocked accounts can contact customer service using their registered mobile number.
- They may also file the Application to Unblock the Account at their Home Branch.
- To submit the Application for Unblock Account, pensioners must additionally submit a few other identification documents.
- In any event, they must visit the State bank of India branch where the Pension Account was opened.
SBI Pension Seva Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about your SBI Pension Account, you can contact the SBI Pension Seva Customer Care Number with ease.
The State Bank of India offers toll-free numbers that are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the purpose of redressing complaints.
Here is info on Customer Care
Email Address for Customer Service: email@example.com.
Send UNHAPPY to 8008202020 to contact customer service through text message.