SBI Yono Lite App is not functioning properly:Validation, Universal Product Code, SB001, Login & Support
Is your SBI Yono Lite App not operating properly and you are continuously inundated with issues such as login failure, validation failure, registration error, UPI failure, and SB001 technical error?
Here, we’re going to look at how we can resolve those concerns.
How to Correct Sbi Yono Lite Application Not Working Properly?
Yono SBI and Yono Lite SBI are both approved banking applications for customers of the State Bank of India.
Despite minor changes in features and functionality, both applications offer nearly identical functionality.
Additionally, if you have an internet banking account, you can utilize any or both programs.
Each application provides the same set of functionality and both have a few drawbacks.
Therefore, if the Yono Lite SBI app is not functioning properly on your Android or iPhone, this guide is for you.
I’m going to demonstrate how to resolve various difficulties and issues with those apps in this section.
Have Trouble Logging Into the Yono Sbi App?
Once you’ve installed the Yono app on your phone, it will prompt you to create an MPIN during the setup process.
Each time you access this app, you will be prompted for your MPIN.
Therefore, make a point of remembering it.
You Can Recover Your Yono Mpin if You’ve Forgotten It.
Obviously, another alternative is to log in with your internet banking User ID.
However, you can simply regain access to your MPIN by completing these steps:
- Open the Yono SBI App and click on the “Can’t Login” link.
- Your Internet banking User ID and password will be requested by the app.
- Select the menu icon > Service request > Under the emergency area, select “Manage pin.”
- Select “Remove MPIN” from the security menu.
- After validating your credentials, you will be redirected to the home page.
- You will now see the option set MPIN.
- Processing has been halted due to a validation mistake in Yono SBI.
- During the registration or account opening process, one of the following problems may occur on the screen:
- Processing has been halted owing to a validation problem.
- Authentication of the resident failed.
- At the moment, we are unable to process your request.
- The data entered by u bears a strong resemblance to that of an existing application.
- You can view this video from Nitin TNS Green in which he discusses how to resolve this issue:
If This Does Not Work, Your Only Remaining Alternative Is to Visit the Nearest Sbi Bank and Re-submit Your Application.
- Registration for the SBI Yono App is not working.
- To begin using Yono’s services, you must first register.
- Once you’ve registered for this app, you may begin using it.
- However, some users are unable to register for this application.
- The most frequently occurring cause of this issue is a technical error.
You Can Also Refer to Our How to Register on Yono App Guide.
SBI yono App is not working after an update Developers update apps to improve their usability, add new features, and make them more stable for users.
However, this is not the case for everyone. Occasionally, new updates introduce new bugs.
If this is the case for you, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling this program to see if it resolves the issue.
Otherwise, you must wait for the developers to release another update that resolves the issue.
How Can I Resolve the Sb001 Problem in the Yono App?
SB001, SB002, SB003, SB004, and SB005 mistakes all occur as a result of technological difficulties.
If we attempted to characterize those technological issues, we would discover a plethora of terms.
However, when it comes down to it, this type of difficulty is caused by one of the following factors:
- Having difficulty connecting to the network.
- You have not supplied adequate authorization.
- SMS cannot be sent from the selected number. Your number does not have the Simply SMS pack activated.
- Incorrect cellphone number entered.
- and possibly anything else along those lines.
What you may do to correct those technical problems is as follows:
- Ascertain that you can send SMS from the selected phone. Recharge with any number that includes SMS and data.
- Long-press the Yono App icon, then select app options > Storage use > Delete the app’s cache and data.
- Return to the previous screen and press on force stop.
- Restart the device.
- Re-open the Yono app and repeat the registration process.
- UPI is not working in the SBI Yono app.
- Yono, like the majority of other financial banking applications, also supports UPI.
You can instantaneously send money to anyone using UPI.
- UPI enables you to send and receive money, pay bills, purchase online and in stores, and much more.
- To use this app to conduct UPI transactions, you must first create a UPI ID.
- At times, UPI does not function properly.
This is not a problem unique to this app, but applies to all apps that support UPI payments.
UPI is not the issue here; if UPI is not operating at the moment, it indicates that the bank is experiencing server issues.
In that instance, your only option is to wait or to initiate a UPI transaction through another bank.
Additionally, it is worth confirming that UPI is enabled in this app’s profile area; otherwise, it will not operate.
Contact the SBI Yono Customer Service Center
Yono is a product of the Indian State Bank.
Therefore, if you require assistance with this app or your Yono account, you can contact the SBI helpline number.
The following are the SBI customer service phone numbers:
SBI’s toll-free customer service numbers are 1800 1234 and 1800 11 2211.
Additional Support: 080-26599990 (Charges apply).
How to Activate the Yono SBI Mobile Application?
This app can be activated using your internet banking credentials in the “Account Details” and “ATM Card” sections. You can find additional information in this guide.
Why isn’t My Yono SBI App Working?
From server outages to account-related issues, we’ve got you covered. This may fail for a variety of reasons. Please verify the problem code you are receiving and follow the steps outlined in this troubleshooting guide.
What is the contact information for the SBI Yono Helpline?
You can call customer service at 1800 1234 or 1800 11 2211 if you require assistance with your State bank account.
Is it possible to use Yono without having online banking?
If you do not have Internet banking credentials, you can generate a temporary internet banking password using your debit card.