Crystal Hefner is a model, singer, and television personality who rose to prominence after marrying late Playboy founder Hugh Hefner.
She was born in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, on April 29, 1986, and grew up in San Diego, California. Crystal began her modelling career and quickly rose to fame due to her stunning looks and endearing personality.
She has become a household name over the years, and her net worth reflects her success.
Crystal Hefner Early Years and Career
Crystal Hefner began her career as a model and progressed to become a DJ and television personality. She first came to public attention in 2009, when she was named Playboy Playmate of the Month for December.
Following that, she appeared on the covers of numerous magazines, including Playboy, as well as Maxim and Esquire.
Crystal pursued a music career in addition to modelling. Her first single, “Club Queen,” was released in 2011 and quickly became popular. She followed up with another single, “True Harmony,” in 2013. Despite the fact that Crystal’s music career did not take off as she had hoped, she was able to make a name for herself in the entertainment industry.
Crystal Hefner Relationship With Hugh Hefner
Hugh Hefner and Crystal Hefner began dating in 2009, and they married on Christmas Eve in 2010. On December 31, 2012, they married at the Playboy Mansion. Their wedding was a lavish affair attended by many celebrities and the couple’s close friends.
Crystal Hefner became Hugh Hefner’s third wife after their marriage. Hugh was 60 years older than Crystal, which sparked debate in the media. Despite this, the couple appeared to be content with each other, and they remained married until Hugh’s death in 2017.
Crystal Hefner Net Worth
Crystal Hefner has an estimated net worth of $15 million. Her modelling and music careers, as well as her marriage to Hugh Hefner, have contributed significantly to her wealth.
She has worked as a model for some of the industry’s biggest names, including Roberto Cavalli, Moschino, and Sherri Hill. She’s also appeared on a number of television shows, including “The Girls Next Door” and “Kendra on Top.”
Crystal, in addition to her career in entertainment, has made wise investments over the years. She owns several properties, including a luxurious home in Hollywood Hills that she paid $5 million for in 2013. Crystal Hefner Cosmetics, her successful skincare line, is also available online and in select stores.
- Aaron Carter Networth: Early Life | Career | And Latest Updates!
- Queen Latifah Networth 2022: How Did She Get Famous?
- Sofia Black-D’Elia Net Worth: From Humble Beginnings to Hollywood Success!
Crystal Hefner Kindness
Crystal Hefner is also well-known for her charitable work. She supports several charities, including the Susan G. Komen Foundation and Children of the Night, which helps victims of child prostitution.
She also collaborated with PETA in 2012 to promote pet adoption from animal shelters.
Crystal Hefner Assets
Crystal Hefner’s assets include a Hollywood Hills home she inherited from Hugh Hefner, as well as a luxury car collection. She is also known to travel frequently and to post pictures of her vacations on social media.
View this post on Instagram
Crystal Hefner Important Facts
- Her birth name is Crystal Harris, and she changed her surname to Hefner after marrying Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy magazine, in 2012.
- Crystal Hefner was named Playboy’s Playmate of the Month in December 2009 and later Playmate of the Year in 2010.
- She has also worked as a DJ, performing at clubs and events all over the world.
- Crystal Hefner debuted with her debut single “Club Queen” in 2011 and has since released several other songs.
- She has appeared on reality shows such as “The Girls Next Door,” “Kendra,” and “Holly’s World.”
- Crystal Hefner has had several cosmetic procedures performed on her, including breast augmentation and rhinoplasty.
- She has been an animal rights activist and has worked with various animal welfare organisations.
- Hugh Hefner and Crystal Hefner married in 2012 and remained married until his death in 2017.
- Crystal Hefner inherited $5 million and a Hollywood Hills home after Hugh Hefner died.